Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chase - Great Show, but conveniently unrealistic.

I really like the new show Chase with the US Marshals who track down and capture fugitives.  I enjoy the main character Annie Frost (Kelli Giddish), because I always enjoy a strong female action oriented character, much like with Alias, Covert Affairs and Nikita.  I really take issue with the two  episodes, in the endings for these episodes Annie goes up against the villain without getting any gunfire against her, when these same villains have shot people throughout the show.  Conveniently they do not have their guns at the ready at the finale, how anti climactic.  No other heroin show has these obvious absurdities in their plots.  Please fix this, as a realistic heroin with realistic danger is what I expect. 
     I liked Jennifer Johnson's work with Cold Case Files, and I hope this show does well, but please make your finales more realistic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment